Mel, 21, Australian
Curiosity - the catlyst of progress.
I chain drink tea, sing a bit, read a lot, write a bit, draw a bit, game a lot,
watch a lot of things, and I suck at saving money.
I major in Literature- wanna be an editor.
I Have a Pirate Shirt
remember 2001-2004 though???!? remember windows xp and kerrang and neopets and shrek being a big deal and beyblades and ps2 skating/snowboarding games and “i believe in a thing called love” and flash video sites and avril lavigne and wearing chains on jeans and t.A.T.u. and seeing LOTR and PotC in cinemas and how every boy looked like reese from malcolm in the middle
dad and mom
treat or trick
josh and drake
cheese and mac
stop that thank you
jelly and peanut butter
George and Fred
white and black
Juliet and Romeo
This is the most uncomfortable post on tumblr
The scariest thing about this post is that I couldn’t work out what was wrong for a good minute until I read them aloud because my brain automatically read them in their correct order
Nah, the scariest thing is we’ve normalised the concept that there is a "correct order". There’s not one damn reason any of these should be incorrect. Well, actually, Romeo and Juliet is the name of the play, but if you were just referring to the characters… You know what I mean!
letters-intertwined said: Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers!
Aw! This is really sweet.
Um um um…
- I have a nice, versatile singing voice.
- I look good in glasses.
- I’m a pretty fantastic hugger.
- I’m easy to talk to and be around.
- I’m a low maintenance friend and girlfriend. Super easy to please.
I was tagged by sometimes-liz
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard…
- Fear of Flying by Erica Jong
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Survivor by Chuck Palahnuik
- Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
- Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Protector of the Small Quarter by Tamora Pierce
- Alyzon Whitestarr by Isobelle Carmody
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Strange Pilgrims by Gabriel Garcia Marquez